Eye Care Services in Beverly Hills
Whether you are a new or existing patient, Dr. Newman provides:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings and help picking eyeglass frames and features
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment including help for cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic eye disease
- Eye emergencies and foreign object removal
- Low vision care and services for visually impaired
We ask ourselves how can we help our patients see their best. At Dr. Newman Optometry and Vision Therapy of Beverly Hills, we know it is important that the doctor not only examine but also educate the patient on what we do and hope to accomplish. Dr. Newman and her staff follow this credo, knowing patient education will help patients learn preventative measures and become better equipped to care for their eyes.
Online Patient Forms
To fill out the online forms, please click here,
Please call our office at 323-653-4078 if you are unable to fill out the online form. You may also complete the paper forms appropriate to your case and BRING THEM WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF YOUR EXAM.
Doctors of Optometry
Doctors of Optometry are independent primary health care providers who examine, diagnose, treat and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as diagnose systemic conditions. Optometrists examine the external and internal structures of the eyes to diagnose eye diseases like glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal disorders; systemic diseases like hypertension, diabetes and elevated cholesterol, as well as vision conditions such as near-sightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism can also be addressed. Doctors of Optometry prescribe medications to treat eye disorders such as pink eye, dry eyes, glaucoma and other eye diseases and injuries.
- 8314 Wishire Blvd, Ste A
- Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed